We offer a stimulating, fun and well rounded Montessori program aimed at Kindergarten and Grade One readiness
for children 30 months to 5 years old.
The New Westminster location offers full time, part time, all day and half day Montessori programs. However, our Burnaby location only offers full time (5 full days a week) Montessori programs.
We welcome all inquiries and requests for application. To add your name to our wait list, please e-mail the following information to our administrator at email@example.com
-Parents’ names, email address and contact phone numbers
-Child’s name and birth date
-The date you would like to start the child care service
-Which location? Burnaby or Grace Hall New Westminster
-Which program? half day or full day school/childcare
We will contact you by e-mail at the soonest possible time.
Thank you for your interest!
To complete the registration process, we require the following documents. These need to be given to the teacher before the program begins.
1. Read and fill in the Registration Form and signed Enrolment Agreement.
2. A copy of Immunization Records and Medical Care Card.
3. A copy of Birth Certificate and Permanent Resident Card.
4. A cheque of $50, non-refundable one time registration fee, payable to “Cambridge Montessori Children’s Center Inc.” dated on the registration day
5. Regarding the monthly tuition, due to diversity of our locations and program schedules in each location, please inquire by e-mail or call the administrator to schedule a tour for the location you are interested in and to discuss tuition to be suitable for your family’s needs.
Please note, government subsidies are also available for qualifying families. For more information, please check the Ministry of Children and Family Development.